Safety and Security Policy
DatingPositives is safer when you take the necessary precautions.
In case you have been wronged by any member of DatingPositives, you should not only to block that person, you should also report that person to Customer Support. This member will be a subject of deletion from DatingPositives and any other site under the Dating.com umbrella. Help us make DatingPositives a safer place to meet!
- Never send any money to another member.
- Clearly state your expectations to avoid misunderstandings.
- Conduct video chats with your matches once in a while.
- Don’t share your password, access to your account or any official identity document with anyone.
Definitely a Scam
- A member misidentifies himself/herself (i.e., someone who uses another member’s profile without permission to communicate with you). We will reimburse all credits incurred communicating with this member.
- Someone requests money or expensive gifts from you under false pretenses.
- Gifts or flowers that were ordered through the system weren’t delivered.
- Someone deliberately misrepresents their details in their profile such as age, kids, gender, marital status, etc.
Not a scam
- Some mistakes occur in the translation of a letter.
- A member doesn’t answer all questions in an email.
- If on any level of your communication, the member takes the decision to stop developing your relationship.
- If a member has photos of relatives, friends, ex-partners and other personal info posted on any social network.
- If a member wears rings on their fingers. Wearing rings does not mean a person is married, regardless of which finger it is on
- If a member uses a nickname.
The DatingPositives Support Team